Tuesday 23 July 2013

MANPREET SINGH A2325312013

                                                              MY    VACATIONS
                                                                                                                                      

Summer vacations are always considered to be the reason of joy and happiness for children and teenagers and they eagerly waits for these vacations from the starting of spring in the late of march.summers are generally considered to be the season which is not much pleasant and desirable for the people but the most attractive and charming factor of this season is the long summer vacations which are mouth watering for the children.summer vacations are considered to be pleasant and mentally relaxed because the students do get free from their exam so don’t have a lot of obligations in the summers other than the summer task assigned to them.My summer vacations were very much pleasing because in these holidays I was able to do all that fun ehich I was unable to do due to the various obligations in the normal routine.
This time I got promoted to 2nd year from first year. After the hard labor for the examinations, I wanted some rest and also some refreshment. Hence I put aside my books for a few weeks. Next day morning I went out to play with my friends.
My summer vacations were usually comprised of journeys to different cities of  the country,mainly the northern part of the state because generally the summers are very hot in south and west so we prefer to move to the colder places so that we can enjoy the summers in good temperature and climate.Another reason of opting for the northern areas because these places get more and more beautiful and worth watching in summers because the snow capped mountains starts to melt and the freezing snow changes itself in to the flowing streams and rivers which gives the scenic beauty an additional charm and attractiveness.We usually plan to go for hiking  and camping  because climate suits for adventure.In winters the extremely freezing temp doesn’t allow the plans of camping to be executed while onn other hand the hiking becomes more n more difficult n dangerous when the mountains n cliffs  are being wrapped up in snow.So we utilizes the summer vacations for such thrillers so that it should not be that much torturing as well as risking while we could also attain the maximum fun.
We went to manali. We also went to the dangerous n beautiful rohtang pass. The scenery and views of all these places was beautiful and breathtaking.The location was amazing and I am feeling very calm and peace.Then we went back to home after a long journey of full on masti and fun .At home as usual the regular routine started and life become boring and non realistic.
Me and my friends started playing cricket and football in the remaing holidays of my college life.Every morning we went to the park to see the chirpings and singing of birds that makes me so calm and relax.What I saw is that small children were playing in the park with their parents and friends which was such a cute and adorable moment of my life.At the evening I went to gym as usual to maintain my body and physique to look better day by day.and after my fun was cam to an end and vacations were over..
Of all the vacations in my life, this was my best summer vacation ever, mainly because my cousins were also there. We had collected memories for a lifetime. I told my parents that we will plan similar holidays for every summer vacation, in the coming years.
The vacation was over and I was back to college but my mind was still remembering the sweet memories of the summer vacation. I will await the next summer holidays and would love to go on this type of vacation again and again.But unfortunately this was my last summer vacations.




No comments:

Post a Comment