Sunday 21 July 2013

Mbarmaree Srivathsa

               MY VACATION

After starting from Noida to my home town for my most waited vacation, I reached to Hyderabad the next day. After spending a few there my father asked me to come to his working spot area where he works as the security officer in the toll gates. I had been there for some 15 days .It was a great experience for me as the work was mostly during the midnights. Me and my father used to roam till early morning 5 am. My father used check to nearly 10 tollgates which were of a distance of 40 km. It was really a great experience for me. After that I moved again back to Hyderabad. After reaching there I spent my days with my brother as he was also having vacations. We watched many movies on the released dates itself. He showed his school to me, he introduced me his friends and we had a great time there. Then my schoolmates joined me there and we decided to go to Tirupathi which is world’s most popular religious place. It is known for lord Balaji there. We four friends reached there early in the morning. We reached there by bus. Then early in the morning we started to walk to reached the mountains by foot which were popularly known as Sapthagiri . After a long walk of five hours we reached Tirumala which is situated in between seven mountains.   The place was crowded very much as it was summer holidays. We went near the rooms section and we got a room. As we were wholesomely tired we all four slept for some six hours . After waking up we took the darshan ticket. Darshan was allotted the next day, so we had some food and thought of visiting some places near by. We visited some nearly five to six theerthas and we visited the nearby zoo there. After roaming such a time we reached to the darshan “Q” line and as there was a great rush we had our darshan after three hours. Then we moved down to Tirupathi  and  we went some more places like Srikalahasthi, Kanipakam etc. which were some popular holy places nearby Tirupathi. Then all of went to Ooty which is a well-known holiday spot. We reached there early in the morning I was very lucky to see that scenario as nothing was visible there due to the fog. It was so beautiful because the tea gardens were very good to see like that. Those dim lights in which people were working in the gardens. After this wonderful trip of fifteen days we all reached Hyderabad. Really it was an awesome experience and love to be there. After reaching the days very less which were closing to my rejoining date. I had my shopping for important things which I need. After completing my vacation successfully I reached Noida on 7th of this month. I was totally satisfied with my vacation.    

No comments:

Post a Comment