Monday 22 July 2013

Devendra singh (A2325312006) (B.TECH+MTECH)(3MAE5)

                    MY VACATIONS
Vacations are the time for recreation and rejoicing our body and mind. It was my dream from childhood to spend vacations with my family and joy the feeling of being happily together in small world of our own in this big world. But because of my father’s busy schedule as a businessman, we never got opportunity to go out somewhere in vacations. I was very fond of visiting places as my friends did but I never went out anywhere and my dream to go to different places used to be postponed for next vacations and my dream was specially to go foreign for vacations.

After postponing my dreams for years, I got opportunity to go to Dubai this year. I went to Dubai for the business purpose as we were participating in an exhibition for marketing of our product. My trip to Dubai was for five days. I landed at Dubai on 10th of June 2013; it was very exciting for me from the time I board to plane till I landed because it was like my dream coming true. But I didn’t visit to Dubai with my family; I went there with an executive of my company. After landing to airport, we continued our journey for another one hour to reach our hotel. After reaching to hotel we again started our journey to reach exhibition centre, where we were going to have stall. Finally the day came, the first day of exhibition, I was very nervous from inside because it was first time when I was going to make some corporate deal because my father insisted me to talk with everyone. For some time I was getting afraid but everything went right after 2-3 hours. And I started dealing with everyone, by thinking only one thing in my mind that “I am the most capable person here”. I spent three days in exhibition and the fourth day of my trip was the day when we went out to discover the places in Dubai.
On fourth day that is on 14th June, around 8’o clock in the morning after having breakfast we took a taxi and went out to go to different tourist destinations in Dubai. Firstly we had a trip to Dubai mall it is very big and has many surprising things, beyond Dubai mall there is Dubai fountain and Burj-al-Khalifa. Dubai fountain is spread over few meters and it is mesmerising moment to see it, for me it was the most beautiful and the world best sightseeing. After it we had a visit to burj-al-khalifa it 1.5 kilometres in height and the tallest building in the world at the current time. Our next destination was the mall of Emirates there I had a fun time in ski Dubai, it is a place having temperature of -4 degree, again it was my first experience to feel snow and I also saw penguins ,it was really very good experience for me. After spending my time in these places finally, I was tired and we decided to go back to hotel. After relaxing for few hours I went out for the shopping in the evening and I purchased few toys and gifts for my sister. The thing which I forgot to mention is my experience to desert safari, it was the most exciting for me and I enjoyed it as much as I can.
If I continued to share my experience it would go on without ending.  But  at the end I would like to mention that it was really very happy lifetime memorable trip as it was my first trip at the age of 20, but my dream to spend my vacation with my family is still a dream and I am waiting for the day when I would go out with my family.  



     

No comments:

Post a Comment