Tuesday 23 July 2013

Agam Jain (A2305412267)


My vacations

“summer vacations “ are the most relaxing time in a student life. My name is Agam Jain & my vacations(7th may to 8th july)  are recently ended . Its my fisrt vacations after joining the collage & are realy special as I was going to share space with my family after ten months .The first few days went very relaxing I shared a lot of my experiences talked about collage, my friends , the difficulties I faced in starting  it was all very enjoyable I played with my cousins went to meet all my school friends & also my pani’s house for two days. I also did party’s with my friends watched movies and much more these things just made me remember my earlier life   . After few days I got into my routine started taking part in house hold activities and started managing my time for things I have decided to do in my vacations I was now away from my collage life and so were my friends there was only a little interaction and that to about a project that need to be submitted after vacations .
 Half month was over & I was lucky to be a part of great event its a religious programme “Vedi pratishtha mahotsav” it’s a four day function but its preparation started 10 days before it . My father was one of chief coordinator of programme therefore ther was a lot responsibilities that were needed to be completed on top was to arrange accommodation  for the guests coming from out of station ,the layout of the programme ,  “patrika” for the event but this was not my problem I was just waiting for the programme to begin. I have taken part in skits that were going to be performed in the function . now the day of the event arrived first day it started with the pooja in the morning I with all my friends & family taken part in the pooja it was realy a very change and pleasing experience after the pooja it was time for “shobha yatra” it’s a jaloos a type of rally where we travel around city and enjoys a lot after that we had our lunch and prepare ourself for the night I rest for some time and then prepare for my role at night and then at night we start from bhakti then pravchan and then finally the skit for which I was preparing . we all performed well people liked it and the first day show was ended. All of this continued till 3 days pooja, Vidhans,  bhakti,  indrasabha &  manymore  till we reach the auspicious event of “ vedi pratishtha”  when our god’s idol was placed at there respective places this was the end of  the event but actually it was the starting. This is how these 15 days were over .next two three days just went in talking about the event and creating its memory in our mind. And with this we got to an end of one month of the vacations now as I was having 30 to 40 days left I joined the computer course and came back to my normal routine everything was going well and then my friend called and I got to know that results were out this was very shocking  as I was not prepared for this I was’nt able to watch the result till I came to know that most of my friends get clear then I also got my result told my parents and got to hear obvious comments .  this result thing certainly take me to my real life  I got active on social sites and came in contact with  my friends at the ending days of the vacations I just started preparing myself for the coming year it would be my second  year. Still there was something left it was my cousins birthday when we arranged a small trip to “Haridwar”  it is close to my hometown this trip was  short but we had great fun with all family  members it was for my cousins birthday but for me it was a goodbye gift.
 This was last exciting thing that happened in my vacations after this on 8th july I return to my collage and now the only thing left is the memories  and a continuous countdown till next vacations.     

No comments:

Post a Comment