Monday 22 July 2013

GURSAHIB SINGH, BTECH+M.TECH, A2325312019

                              MY VACATIONS
Vacations means the holidays of rest and fun anytime and everytime.As these were the last summer vacations of my life so I enjoyed them a lot.The vacations started on 6th  of may and ended on 8th of july.6th may was the date of my last exam which went awesome so on that day I had gone to watch iron man 3  with my young brother and enjoyed  a lot.After that day,for a week i had done almost nothing.I was just having rest in my home away from my friends and the college.In the next week I went to college for the registration of the term paper.After that I begin my work on term paper,gyming,learning how to drive a car and much more.It had become my daily routine to wake up at 9 for driving than after having some breakfast, a long sleep till lunch and then gyming and also a little bit of project work.After two weeks of the holidays, one of my friends informed me about the declaration of the result.I was very much scared of my result,but I got good marks.Then I felt complete freedom as now I was having no tension about studies atleast for a few days.In the following days I had seen a lot of movies some at home and some at cinemas.Out of them I liked iron man 3,fast n furious 6,ye jawani h diwani,barfi etc.fast n furious 6 was at the top of them as the movie contains a lot of actions,amazing cars and awesome story.
In the mid of my vacations my family and I went to Manali.It is a very beautiful place to visit as it is having less of pollution and population but a lot of peace.It was an awesome experience for a person  like me who was rid of  from the atmosphere and people of Delhi.We went manali by bus.It was the night journey.In Manali I visited Kufri, Gurudwara Shri Manikaran Sahib and many other places.After having  lots of fun in Manali we came back and again adjusted ourselves in our daily routine in Delhi.  Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many temples and a gurudwara.It is famous for its hot water spring which is used to cook (langar).The gurudwara provides some extraordinary sights.One can enjoy a dip in the hot water from the springs.there are altogether three baths,one is located under the gurudwara itself.By taking bath here and by drinking water of this place,people go to heaven,this is said of the manikaran tract since the times immemorial.it is understood that the manikaran hot spring is said to have got uranium and other radio active minerals.
After two to three days fom Manali we came to know that my yonger brother’s result was going to come.He was quite  nervous which was making me happy.He got average result but he was happy as he said he got much more than he expected which made me sad.My father was very happy with his result so we(my family and my cousins) went to a water park named “just chill” to celebrate.It was the wonderful outing and all of us enjoyed a lot.There we had a lot of water and landrides,rain dance and etc.It was the place which I want to make my home and that day was the most wonderful day of my last summer vacations.Beside these places I also went to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib,at my nani’s home,and also to my old school to meet my friends and teachers.

 After that vacations were going to end so I started to work seriously for the termpaper.I collected  material from internet and books and studied them.It took 12 to 15 days to complete the project.Like always when the end of vacations was coming closer,it was making me sad but I was quite happy also as I was going to meet my  friends.These summer vacations were much more special than others as these were my last summer vacations and this time there is nothing much study.I have done everything I planned to do in my vacations so I am going to miss my  summer vacations a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment