Wednesday 24 July 2013

Anuj Pratap Singh - A2305412295


                                                                        
                                              My Vacations
Finally exams are over of 2nd sem..now summer vacation is just about to start. I have planned so much for how to spent my vacations. Summer vacation is the best part of the year. A student can have a couple of months entirely to himself. I am not bothered about books and examinations. I can do whatever i like. I planned to go where I want to and want to make my physice and I cm visit my relations and the most excitement one I prepared myself to go to the hills.
Our college closed on 5th May and I decided to pass my summer vacation at Shimla. As my parents were busy and could not accompany me, I decided to go with my friends. Big preparations were to be made before leaving Delhi. But it was worthwhile to escape the blazing heat of Delhi.
I, along with three of my friends and their families, took the Kalka Mail for Simla. The train went very slowly and we enjoyed a lot in train...
We saw so much things from the window of train like mountains, ranges , valleies and specially the waterfalls..
It went so slow that one could get down or get in anywhere he liked.
The railway track was zigzag. We could always see the track we had covered and the track that was before us. We went up and up in a whirl. The train reached Simla in the evening. We went to our place. Day by day, we enjoyed the summer vacation It was a great picnic for two weeks. It was really an enjoyable opportunity.
We did not notice the quick passing of time. We had no worry, no college work, no fear of being in time for college and no fear of minor tests. We used to climb hills, go down in valleys, meet villagers and saw so many beautiful sights.
The tall trees on the hills and the whirring sound which the quickly passing air created made us love nature and forget all about the plains.
It was with a heavy heart that we had to leave Simla at the end of our journey. Now we made our heards to delhi. We took bus and finally reached new delhi bus terminal.

The next month just sort of passed by with most of the time spent at home with family and friends. I have to admit I was starting to feel a bit bored as there was nothing much to do at home as well. 


And now rest of the days of my vacation I spent days to build my health and increase my stamina for my favourite sport football. I spent most of the time with my friends and went for the movies and visited so many malls with them. I also gave time to report on term paper. I visited so many automobiles workshop bacause of my term paper and I had done my work in these vacations.. This works out great because we are all old enough to go out and do our own thing without getting the parents too much involved. Since most of the fun things to do and we done it and it turns in to a great vacation for all of us and my b'day also came in this vacation I enjoyed a lot with my friends and my family and this is the one of the happiest vacation of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment