Monday 22 July 2013

DHRUV NANGIA A2305412276 BTECH

My vacation
After a tough one month of exams, we had our summer vacations. The first summer break of my college life, and probably the last. I was very excited about the break as it was expected to be a great relief from exams. Though i was worried about the result, but the air during the vacations made me forget the worry of result. To some extent these vacations were better than those we had in school as we were not punished with the never ending holiday homework. We only had to do a term paper which should not have taken much time but is still incomplete.
I badly wanted to go out of delhi for a few days, but unfortunately this was the first time when i was not able to go anywhere. So, i kept myself busy by going with friends, meeting cousins, close relatives. I met my school friends after a year. It was amazing meeting them after so long. I met my cousins. During my vacations, i also devoted some time for social networks such as facebook which i rarely opened. And i did realize that facebook is addictive. I enjoyed dinners with family, breakfast and lunches with friends. Though i didn't go anywhere,still i can say i that i enjoyed my vacations. I spent few days at my grandma ' s house along with my cousins, which was awesome.During my two month long vacations, i wasted a good amount of time. The task of wasting time was accomplished by sitting before the idiot box, using phone etc.
These were kinda my last vacations as i would be having my internships,projects etc in my next vacations. I will still hope that I get a chance to go outstation in the next holiday. To conclude, my 2013 vacations gave me a big break from studies. Even though i didn't go anywhere, yet my vacations were amazing.

DHRUV NANGIA
A2305412276


No comments:

Post a Comment