Monday 22 July 2013

ANKIT ANTIL, BTECH, A2305412296

                           “MY VACATIONS

VACATIONS has been the most exciting part in our life since we were kids. It was the most joyous thing ever to happen as a kid. It used to be a time when we used to visit our maternal grandmother’s house or the most popular term to be used is “nanighar”. It brought all the excitement and joy out which was buried for few months under the mountains of books and studies. As a kid, nothing can substitute the happiness that vacations brought. It was the outdoor games time. The time when no one would stop you from running day in and day out throughout the ground. The time when you don’t have to continuously think of the quotations ”Early to bed and early to rise”. The time when you were free from your mum’s shoutings to get up early, to have your meals on time. vacations used to rise as a kingdom whose only ambition was to bethrone us as its king. Vacations can almost be declared as the most awaited season of the year.Vacations comes throughout our life. They don’t seem  to change the way they are but the places of visit seems to change as we grow up.As a kid,we visited our “nanighar”.As we grew up more,our attention drew more towards the tourists destinations.As we grew up more to leaves to leave our homes to attend college,the destination of vacations became our own home.


My vacations started with quite fun and enjoyment.I went to my maternal uncle’s house to attend his marriage.The marriage was held in my mother’s ancestral village of pritampura in Haryana.I have been visiting this village since my childhood.It’s always fun to be out there.To enjoy the pleasant sunset and sunrise,the cool breeze flowing across the patty fields.Out of the rush and pollution of delhi,it’s always a pleasant experience to be out there.And to attend a marriage out there was all going to be a lot of fun.I have been waiting for this event for quite some time since it has a lot time gap since I have visited this beautiful village.Now the time has come to for the ultimate enjoyment to begin.the first day of the whole ceremony began with a ring ceremony.Apart from the ring ceremony there was Dj playing the latest songs which made my legs to groove on its tune.I had such a moment after quite some time.Fun was at its height.All of the guests were dancing and enjoying so much.It was quite an experience to see many people laughing and and enjoying at the same time.After the dancings and all I had my lunch.It was a good traditional food which I had after a long time.The expectations of the fun began to rise more as the day progressed.The marriage ceremony was going to be more fun.The day of the marriage arrived and it lived upon it’s expectations.The ultimate fun was when “BARAATI” began its journey from the dharamsala to the bride’s  house.All danced like a maniac.Now fireworks started and it was quite a scenary to watch.Apart from  the fun and enjoyment outside the ceremony inside was quite peaceful and it ended in the similar manner.The day after ceremony ended,when things were to be arranged in their place,I got hurt badly on the foot’s thumb and the nail was out of it’s place.i got the treatment from a nearby doctor.Next day we had to leave for Delhi.I wanted to stay for few more days there but had to go due to my mother’s work.After arriving Delhi days passed by quite boringly.However,my vacations were not going to end like this.I had a car and I decided to learn to drive it.I hadn’t tried my hands at it before so it was a little tough task.It was no less than an adventure to me.I got saved from hitting an electric pole just by an inch and my teacher just had his heart in his mouth.I laughed the hell out of me after seeing his face.Now we decided to do it in an open ground.This planned worked out and I learned to control the car.In this way my vacations ended in adventurefull manner.Now the day had come to shoulder my responsibilities once again.College has begun..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment