Monday 5 August 2013

SHIVAM SINGH A2325312014 B.TECH-MAE+M.TECH-AE



G-12 Beta-2
Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh-201310
August 4, 2013
RAVI JOSHI
Manager
Sony mobile store
D-44 ,DDA building
Laxmi nagar,Delhi-110092
Subject:-Complain of faulty product.
Respected Sir,
On August 3, 2013 I bought a Sony Xperia L of model number C2105.
I have discovered that the Xperia L has the following problem: speakers were not working properly, after receiving the call voice is not coming properly.
The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.
As you are in breach of contract I am entitled to have the Xperia L replaced and I would request that you confirm that you will do this within the next seven days.
I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for the Xperia L to be collected or will reimburse me for the cost of returning it.
I look forward to receiving your satisfactory proposals for settlement of my claim within seven days of the date of this letter.
Yours sincerely
Shivam Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment