Sunday 4 August 2013

himanshu bajetha A2305412274

             HIMANSHU BAJETHA (A2305412274)


Himanshu Bajetha                  

House no. 38-C, sector 34, Noida
August 4, 2013

Customer services manager
Skope,
 Shop no. 207 G.I.P mall, sector-18,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301

Subject: faulty laptop (Inspiron 15r 7250)

Respected Sir/ Ma’am

I am writing you to express my dissatisfaction with a laptop I bought from your store 3 days ago.

From the very first day this laptop is not working properly, providing a very poor battery backup of less than an hour, and what makes the matter worse is that the memory specification as well as the other specifications are not the same as they were on the catalog that was shown at the time of purchase.

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate it if the laptop could be replaced or a full refund of the payment I already made.

Yours Sincerely

Himanshu Bajetha


Encl: Bill copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment