Sunday 4 August 2013

Gursahib Singh A2325312019

A-70 Priyadarshani vihar
DELHI-110092

August 4, 2013

RAVI JOSHI
Manager
Sony mobile store
D-44 ,DDA building
Laxmi nagar,Delhi-110092

Subject:-Complain of faulty product.

Respected sir,
On August  1, I  bought a sony xperia p of model number “lt22i” from your store.When I got the cell home,I found the display was not up to the mark.Moreover the speakers of the cell are not working well as while talking to another person in a call I cant hear the single voice of the person.Even some of the android applications which are compatible for the phone are not working.

Before this I have tried two more times to contact  customer care centre but they are not giving suitable replies to my query.

I am enclosing a copy of your store warrenty  which states that your company will either repair or replace the damaged set  within an  year of purchase.I request you to do the same with my phone.Please call me at 8860879188 to arrange the time for me to bring the cell to you for the repair or replace.I assure  if you  will not take the suitable action under  one week  than I will launch a complain in the consumer court.
Thanking you,hoping for a good result.
Yours faithfully

Gursahib Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment