Sunday 4 August 2013

Gaurav Bhardwaj A2325012004

B-107 Sector-26
Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh

August 4, 2013
Sunil Kumar
Manager
Jumbo Electric Store
TGIP Mall
Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh

SUBJECT- Complain of Corseca Headset

Respected Sir

On August 1, I bought a Byte Corseca BT Stereo Headset from your store. When I got the headset home, I found that the sound quality is not good when I listen songs. Moreover it also has the call facility but there is always a disturbance while talking to someone in a call. I can’t hear the single word of the person properly. Even it was not connected to my laptops. The charger of the headset also not working well.

Before this I have tried two or more times to contact customer care centre but they are not giving suitable replies to my query.

The product contains one year of warranty which states that you will either repair or replace the damaged set within a year of purchase. I request you to repair or change my product. Please call me at 8585916267 or mail me at bhardwajg101@gmail.com between 08:00 A.M. to 06:00 P.M. I assure if you will not take the suitable action under 2-3 days than I have to file a complaint in the consumer court against you and your company.

Thanking you, hoping for an early action.
Yours faithfully
Gaurav Bhardwaj


Encl: Warranty card

No comments:

Post a Comment