Sunday 4 August 2013

Varun Singla A2325012004

VKS Industries
111/59
Faridabad-121004

04-08-2013

Customer care manager,
HP Corporation,
New Delhi

Subject: Complaint regarding default printer.
Respected Sir,
I purchased a HP DeskJet Ink Advantage K-209a  printer on 24-07-2013 from a registered HP retailer of Faridabad, bill no.-1079. After using the printer I found that the ink cartridges were not working properly and the print out were blur and were not of the actual colour as that seen in their soft copy. I further found that there was also problem of paper jamming during printing process.
  I also filed complaint on HP customer care two times and they told me that their engineer will come to solve the problem but till now no one has come to resolve the problem. My complaint number is FBD12100976.
 Please take required steps and resolve my problem as soon as possible .
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully,
Varun Kumar Singla
Director
Encl: Copy of bill


No comments:

Post a Comment