Sunday 4 August 2013

Zafiur Rahman A2325312001

H-335 Sector-125
Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh
August 4, 2013

Sushil Kapoor
Manager & Executive Director
Kapoor Engineering Works
Sector-128
Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh

SUBJECT- Complaint Regarding Faulty Machinery Of CNC Machines

Respected Sir,

This Letter Is To Bring In Your Kind Notice That I Had Purchased Some Internal Machinery parts Of CNC machines Required In My Fluid Industry From Your Workshop On 31st Of July 2013.

The Parts Contained Six Dozens Of Collars,Twenty Five Dozens Of 1/2” Lead Screws, Two Dozens Of Sprockets And 5 Roller Chains.

But Now I Am In Order To State You That The Collars Provided To Me Were Of Unusual Sizes Against My requirement And It Cannot be Fixed To My CNC Machines.

So Sir It Is My Humble Request To Exchange The Given Collars And provide Me Collars As per My Requirements Soon


Thanking You & Hoping For An Early Action

Yours faithfully

Zafiur Rahman
Executive Director
Automobile Industries Ltd.

Zafiur Rahman



Enclosure: Bill & Receipt Of The Order

No comments:

Post a Comment