Sunday 4 August 2013

Amandeep Sura A2325312018

F-413, New Friends Colony
DELHI-110065

August 4, 2013

Punit Agarwal
Manager
Dell Laptop World
SCO 43, Sector-29
Gurgaon , Haryana-122002

Subject:-Complaint of a faulty laptop

Respected Sir
On July 29, I bought a Dell Inspiron S-Series laptop from your store. The model number of the laptop is BT8WVS1. After a few days of use the battery started causing problems and now the laptop does not start before plugging in for battery charging. And to add to it the touchpad of the laptop has also started hanging.

 I have tried to contact the Dell Customer helpline but I am not getting any appropriate feedback.

I am enclosing the copy of the warranty card of my laptop. According to the warranty card, my laptop would be repaired for free if it is causing any problems and if the problem is major the product would be replaced if it is in ninety days of buying. Please take an appropriate action and mail me about the same on my e-mail ID amandeepsura@yahoo.com.

Thank you and hoping for a positive feedback.

Yours faithfully
Amandeep Sura


No comments:

Post a Comment