Sunday 4 August 2013

Aggam jain (A2305412267)

                           

Aggam jain
Shanty niwas p.g, sector 126,noida
August 3,2013

Customer service manager
Balaji  electronics
Rz-2 , syndicate enclave,
 dabri mod,opposite c-3
 Janakpuri dabri, delhi-110045

Subject : faulty head phone (sony MC 220)
Respected sir
I have written this letter to inform you about the purchase of a headphone of sony model no (MC 220) bill no BE 373 two days ago and I am hugely disappointed by your product.
The product was supposed for sports purpose but it does not stick in ears while running . It does not even provide the same base as used to at the time of purchase its battery consumption is quite high as compared to the one mentioned in your catlog . On a whole the product dit not satisfy my expectation and I am very much disappointed with it.
I expect you to understand my problem and and would appreciate if the product could be exchanged or my payment be refunded.
Yours sincerely
Aggam jain

Encl: bill copy 

No comments:

Post a Comment