Sunday 21 July 2013

S.GIRIVARATHAN A2325312008

                   MY VACATION
 
  My vacations went  well not so bad its little boring sometimes and exciting other times .It was really good to see many people after a long time and its good that u got no work to do only to eat and sleep freely without any assignments or any type of work we need to do, ,regarding academic or other responsible work.when I reached home I really felt happy about it to be back home after four months and tongue was dying for moms food and I visited my grandmother's places and it was a wonderful experience its totally a rural area and its typical village and the time I spend there was really good and I visited temple's and saw many good places which I have never seen it before , road trip to all those places were really good and got to spend time with my family.
I spend most of time with my friends and mostly we flew high all the time and little game also and whenever we got time we used u flew high, and many bike rides and beaches of different kinds namely dirty ,beautiful and calm beaches and we even  did swimming out there and the best time was with friends particularly and one day my results came and it ruined my vacations a little but I dint worry about all those and spend my vacations happily and the best part is I dint even any one NBA finals out of seven games they played and that was one of the gtart time I had , many movies too released and I dint even miss any Hollywood movies went to all and had a great time and at once I even thought that why cant vacations be forever and sometimes even I thought of college also like when i will start finally the day came on eighth July and I was little sad about ending vacations but on the other side I liked being on college so the day came and ended up in doing all the assignments,Thats it about my sweet vacations

BY
      S.GIRIVARATHAN
3MAE5Y
A2325312008




No comments:

Post a Comment