Sunday 21 July 2013

ROHIT CHAUDHARY A2325312009

                            MY VACATIONS
Here I go ,my vacations went simply freeky ,nothing special took place ,as I dint went any hill stations or any other picnic spot .All vacations were wasted in sleeping and eating .Before vacations I thought of taking any couching or classes ,but as soon as vacations came I thought it was a nightmare nothing else .All my vacations were conceled at my home only .I enjoyed a lot ,with my school friends ,that fun is more than travelling any other place ,also we had  a reunion of our school mates in vacations .And luckily my birthday also falled between the vacations ,due to which my vacations becomes more energetic and lively .I had a great birthday with my friends and family in vacations ,lots and lots of presents and surprises they give ,feeling soo lucky to have such a nice friends ,and my family member who are always with me inspite of knowing weather I am right or wrong at places .They both has made my vacations .The main thing I did in my vacations was sleeping and eating ,also I joined gym ,but it was not soo fruitfull .Also I got a new mobile in my vacccations which was dream come true for me ,its iphone 4,quite good mobile .Almost half of my vacations were destroyed by that mobile ,because all the time I used to play game in it otherwise I used to do social networking .Including to it I also watched some new release movies with friends ,it reminds me of our school days ,somehow we managed to had school like fun.
The only place I travelled in vacations was HARIDWAR ,it’s a holy place situated in UTTRAKHAND .It is about 150 kms from my home ,every year we used to go there ,it was a 3 day trip including rishikesh which is about 50kms from haridwar.4 of my friends including me used to go there almost every year ,it was a nice trip ,we had a great fun there ,feelings of bathing near seashore were really awesome ,endless shopping we did there .Going to holy place like HARIDWAR is worth going ,its not like wasting time and money ,one can feel relax and had a good time there with friends and family .In those days water level was at its peak ,and making lot of noise ,which could make anyone afraid .but it gives a pleasant feel to mind and heart. Almost half of my vacations were destroyed by that mobile ,because all the time I used to play game in it otherwise I used to do social networking .Including to it I also watched some new release movies with friends ,it reminds me of our school days ,somehow we managed to had school like fun.
But after a span of time vacations were turning out to be boring ,each and every thing was done ,which was supposed to do ,nothing was left to do ,due to which last 15 days of vacations were quite boring ,but still I tried to indulge myself in some petty things ,to keep myself busy .Also in last 15 days I acquired a habit of reading novels ,because when nothing is left to do ,only novels are the things which are worth reading.2-3 novels I read of Chetan Bhagat ,which were really intresting and I found a good time paas to do,many people said we engineers have many books to read ,how would anyone manage time to read novels.But in vacations I learn one thing that novels are more intresting than engineering books .Those 2 months of vacations were the best days of the year ,home made food ,spending time with our loved ones are some best moments of vacations.
At last I want to conclude that inspite of travelling anywhere ,or I would say wasting time and money ,I enjoyed my vacations at my home a lot,I spent time with family members and friends ,may god give me vacations like this next year as well.
ROHIT CHAUDHARY

A2325312009

No comments:

Post a Comment