Sunday 21 July 2013

RAJAT PATEL A2325312020

                                                                  MY VACATIONS
Vacations the most awaited and best part of my hectic life has refreshed me .Now I am back again in college to concentrate on my work.
During this time span I went under different circumstances and got new experience on how relationships and life goes on. 8th may 2013 me and my  father went to my village to attend  the wedding of my brother .After the continuous journey of 20 hrs finally I reached my village  and met my relatives and my brother .It was time when  summer  was at its peak ,so I found the alternative to overcome the scorching heat. I went to my village lake with my brothers .We did fishing, boating in the lake and at last a pleasant bath which was a great refreshment for me. Next day before I could relax anymore Ii was handover the work of setup for the auspicious occasion. I worked whole day. This time I realised how much  work we have to do in home marriage .To overcome the daily burden  I went to my farm , for lake views and  a long bike ride with my brother  which thrilled me  .On 13th may  finally my brother  was ready to get  married  and i was too excited .We got a awesome welcome from girls side. It was the most pleasant and  happy moment  for me ,as I was the younger one in my whole family so i got extra attention and care from opposite side .Whole night I stay awaked and got the knowledge of proper Indian wedding procedure. It was totally a different experience for me. I found myself very special in ceremony .On 15th may reception held ,again I enjoyed for best and finally I went forward to attend the wedding of my sister  which was to be held on 18th may .This time conditions and place was  different  .Now I was in a city where I can’t  found any lake or farm for relaxation .And  I needed to work more this time, because this marriage was  of my sister .This time I was handover  a different job of taking people to  the auditorium  from the house .It was a great opportunity for me to prove myself a good driver .I drove a car over a speed of 120 km/hr  on a empty road  over 50 km. It was a thrilling and scary experience I ever got in my life.
Continuing  with the work at 2am night  I got free and  welcomed the groom’s side  .All the family members were introduced to guests and it was me again who got  attention and love from all, as I was the youngest member present there. Next day the bride with her husband went to her new home .This was the most emotional part I experienced during my vacations.

After attending the weddings I returned to my hometown with my parents and little sister. Whole may I spend in attending weddings and now I got free to meet my friends and live with my parents .I joined a cricket club. During my camping I was to work out  to get fit in which my coach use to make me run for 5-6 km daily which was a worst part of workout I hated . After running he makes us to do different drills for an hour, I loved this drilling part. I got a perfect routine for improving me in all aspects. My mother daily made a different dish for me, which I miss in my college.  Whole month of June I enjoyed allot with my friends.  Now July started and I was to leave my home on 6th of it.  From the starting July I started preparing to leave. On 6th July I left home.  MY mother and father blessed me for my good journey and for my life ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment