Monday 22 July 2013

AKSHAY CHAUDHARY A2305412301

               “My vacations”
After a long exhausting first year of my mechanical engineering on 6th of may, it’s was the time was much awaited holiday’s. A two months session break which will be never be deleted from my life’s memory. After reaching my hometown, nearly after four months, it had changed a lot for me, completely newly developed, with a lot’s of changes. I reached my home and was welcomed warmly by my parents who were waiting eagerly for my return. For two days I relaxed myself then on evening time called up my friends, we together took bike out went out in market and all places we can go. They too came after their semester exam to their hometown and were enjoying the town as I was enjoying it. We all went for a long drive to bridge of BAIRAJ over holly GANGA RIVER.  It’s a very cool place away from all the dirt of our town we much close to nature. On 12thMAY. I went my village named KARIBANS, there I met my DADA JI and all other family members. With my cousin brothers we went to many places near to my village, in the morning around 10 we use to get out for ride, take bath in pool named “hodei” in villages. And I must say the water in hodei which comes from underground using motors is the most chilled water, mainly in summer it’s feel like heavens in villages as their we have no ac so people us to go mainly males and have a bath in hodei, which gave a complete coolness to the body and I enjoyed it in day time twice I used to take enjoyment of that pool along with my cousin and in evening time we us to go to play and have a match around village school ground. More than half of village us to gather there and see match. Many days passed than I went to my bhuwaji’s house which is also in a village so I did not miss my village. My cousin brother came to take me and it was not a new place to me, I my childhood time I don’t know how times I went there, people I saw I knew them and they knew me. From their along with my cousin brother Mr. Hem Singh whom I call HEMMA, we went to VAISHNO Devi MAINDER in JAMMU AND KASHNIR.

 From SHAHRANPUR we had our tickets booked in train and in evening time around 5:30 pm and we were on our journey to JAMMU AND KASHMIR and in morning 6:15 am on next day we reached JAMMU railway station. To continue our journey to VAISHNO DEVI MAINDER, we had to reach KATRA, a place at some distance from railway station. There we went to hotel and booked a room, got fresh and started our journey towards MAINDER, we started towards MAINDER at 10:30 am and it took a whole day to reach at the top off mountain where the MAINDER is situated. We reached their around 7:30 pm and got fresh after taking bath in bathrooms which are there at the top and I must in staring it was really very cool and did not had guts to take bath in that chilled water, but along with my brother I went there and had a bath, it was really very nice and refreshing. Then we had our DARSHAN of the MAINDER, and it was really awesome. We came out and also went to other MAINDER which were there. After three we were down to KATRA again, around 2:30 pm we had our train to go back to SHAHRANPUR, I will never forget my this trip with my brothers we were four but it was all fun, enjoyable and never forgettable trip. After four weeks off stay in my village I went back to my hometown BIJNOR. Their again I came back to my normal routine off waking up late in morning until my mother was shouting at me. I was waken up, got fresh, ate food, in after noon watched my one of favourite cartoon series ONE PIECE and in evening went for ride towards market with my friends.  Day came i had to go back to NOIDA as my college’s were opening. And my result also now I am in second year of my B.TECH MECHANICAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment