Monday 22 July 2013

JATIN VADHERA, BTECH +MTECH

                               MY VACATIONS   
The summer holidays are the days of recreation and rest since these days come after hard work. These days come after the declaration of the college result. As the holidays began, I was enthused to plan for the period. I did not have to think much of the examination. I was only thinking how to spend the vacation pleasantly, in visiting places, in reading of literature.  
After Vacations started i took the permission from my parents and went to jammu with my uncle and aunt in a very tiring and lengthy yet enjoyable roadtrip. Its climatic condition on account of its location close to the Himalayas further attracted my mind to pay a visit in summer. i enjoyed throughout the roadtrip with my cousins who were as excited about the trip as i was. Once we reached there we all were very tired and wanted to relax so we took a room at a hotel and got off to bed. Next morning we all woke up early and got ready for our departure to the religious place Vaishno Devi Shrine. when we reached there it was a warm weather which was opposite from what we had expected. We started our journey to reach at the top where main temple is situated. Along the way we stopped at various stalls and dhabas which offer delicious food. First we reached Banganga which is the river flowing at the start of journey. Along the way there came many small temples. My uncle and aunt took horses to reach up top as they were unable to walk a hefty 13 km upclimbing journey. We all reached up top at 3 in the noon and after praying there we went up further where bhairo mandir is situated. The crowd the place draws during summer is large. We offered our bhoga to the Lords. After that we started descending downward and by the 9 pm at night we were at our hotel. We were all very happy and went to sleep as we all were tired. Next morning we started our journey to the local temples. We went to shiv khodi which is very sacred and religious place. It was such a pleasent experience. One can find a peace of mind and the calmness of this place is very commendable. Afterwards we started exploring local markets and famous places. After a long and very enjoyable journey of 1 week we all got back to our home. This journey felt like we were living our dream.
After coming back home my usual daily routine again started. My day usually started with waking up late in the morning. After taking bath and doing breakfast i would sit infront of computer to watch movies and play games which was my favourite passtime. At evening i used to go for playing football. Football is my favourite sport and i used to watch matches of english premier league. After about two hours of playing i usually went for a cold shower which relieved me of the pain caused by running continously for two hours. After having dinner at the night i used to watch television with my family. Before going to bed i used to listen to my favourite music for about an hour which was my daily stressbuster.
I often went to malls and multiplexes to do shopping. Sometimes i would call my friends and plan a movie show to go and watch together. After our results got declared on 25 may in which i scored good marks i planned a visit to worlds of wonder which is an amusement park located near GIP mall. We all woke up early in the morning and went to WOW. After taking our tickets we all ran like mads towards the rides. First we took a ride called Disco which is a disk that operates on a U shaped track going up and down and rotating on its axis. After that we went to several other rides namely downloader which is a disk going up and coming down rapidly, next we went to rock and roll,360, bunjee jumping etc. After all these amusing rides at the end of the day our joy seemed to be overflowing when we saw that rain dance had started. We all started dancing like mad people seeming overly joyed. We took our group pics which is a thing that will help us remember how overly thrilled we were whenever we will look at them. After that we all went to GIP mall to have some dinner in the food court and after that we all went to our homes equally happy and joyed.
I also went to my mama's home to spend some time with my cousins all of which were very excited by thinking about the fun we were going to have in the remaining holidays. We all used to watch tv till late night with having delicious maggi in our hands. After staying two weeks there my vacations were nearing to end. As i said them goodbye i was taking away with me a very healthy and happy feelings and experience.

As the college was going to be opened on 8th july, I had to put an end to my pleasure trip there. I had got the pleasure of sightseeing. Since I spent the vacation in moving new places I began my lessons with a refreshed mind and a cheerful heart. I felt as if my journey to those Places increased my capacity for work.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how you people can make an Assignment a Mockery.

    Assignment Cancelled.
    http://www.meritnation.com/ask-answer/question/speech-on-how-i-consumed-my-holidays-summer-holidays/english/5047352

    ReplyDelete