Monday 22 July 2013

Vidharshu Ray, BTECH+MTECH, A2325312026

                                                                       MY VACATION           Submitted by:- Vidharshu Ray

First day of holiday was great. I took my bus from delhi to chandigarh. The journey was epic and the bus was really comfortable. It took me 5 hours until I was home. Before holiday’s i already planned my calendar for things to do the complete month but everything did not went according to plan. I made a routine for going to jim in morning and evening both time for two hours. Every night I used to watch one movie or any tv channel and then sat with my sister to teach her science. I used to clear her doubts and help her with maths as she was weak in it. Two weeks were spend like this. Soon my birthday came and me and my friend gave party together as he had his birthday two days before me. I had my empty flat two blocks away from home. That was made our party spot. I invited all my school friends and coaching friends. I had my surround sound system placed there. Had both veg and non veg snacks ready. Got two boxes of beer, wiskey and vodka. We danced a lot, drank a lot. My friends got me blackforest cake. We also had cake fight, the room was a mess. We had all the junk food in dinner ordered pizza, burgers etc. The night went when everybody went there homes. Few days went and everything was fine I used to play football with my friends in evening until I became sick. I had jaundice. I told my father about it, he came home and I was admitted in Military hospital in chandigarh. My bilirubin level was very high 12.7 then normal 1 or 2 and I was at complete bed rest. My eyes turned complete yellow. Hospital was hell they used to wake me early in the morning for taking my blood samples everyday. I was given medicine twice a day and I was only aloud boiled stuff to eat nothing oily. They did my ultrasound and my liver was found enlarged from normal state. They used to give me boiled cauliflower or brinjil only with dal. I used to go central park in evening and sit there. As I used to fell complete bore there in the ward room. I also slept a lot for 5 to 6 hours in day time as doctor told me this will help a lot and it really did. Finally the day came the day I was waiting for the report showed a lot of improvement. My bilirubin levels were low and I was discharged. I was very happy coming home back after spending two and a half week in hospital. But my dad grounded me for the remaining days of holiday in home. Again I was controlling my diet as complete recovery was necessary and jaundice can come back if precautions are not taken. My Dad told me to come samba with him where he was posted but my bad mom and sis had to stay home as my sis was having her class 12th coaching classes. I went with him because we had family doctor their. I was feeling great their. The mountains and the sceneric beauty was amazing. In the morning cold wind used to blow and there was dew on the grass. I enjoyed my time with my dad their. I came back chandigarh alone and my dad stayed their as he had some office work to do but my grand dad and cousins came to meet me. The holiday’s went good overall if we remove the sick part. College was opened on 8 july, holiday’s gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment