Wednesday 24 July 2013

Gaurav Goyal -A2305412293


              MY VACATIONS

VACATION word brings happiness ,relaxation and enjoyment feeling in every individual mind whether he is a student,employer ,or any aged person after listening .Vacations are the days of recreation and relaxation since these days come after lot of hardwork.Every  person in this world wishes to spend most of his time in playing ,eating ,drinking,and visiting the most memorable and exotic places of the world with his family and friends .This dream comes true in the summer vacations.vacations  has been the most exciting part of our life since childhood.It brought all the excitement and joy out which was buried for months under the burden of books and lot of studies.As a kid ,nothing can substitute the happiness that vacations brought .It is the time when no one even the parents cannot stop you to play games outside or inside the house throughout the day .It is the time when no one force you to stay away from direct sunlight during playing games.It the time when you don’t need to get up early in the morning and get down early in the night.It is the only time when you are free from every day to day life problems and  don’t need to worry about the studies and the school homework given by the teachers or faculties.We can also declare the vacations in simple way as the most awaited season of the year for every individual.
My vacations started with quite enjoyment and fun.I didn’t do much in my vacations as I  was busy in my project work as well as in marriage arrangement or preparation of my elder brother.during the vacations ,the only place I visited was famous swaminarayan akshardham temple ,situated near the bank of Yamuna river adjacent to the 2010 commonwealth games village also known as the “khel gao”in east delhi on that day ,due to Sunday as well as ongoing summer vacations the crowd was in very large amount as compared to the normal days.As my experience of visiting the temple was nice .but the only thing I liked most there was the experience of musical fountain ,started with the evening “AARTI” ,that  relaxed my mind and removed the entire tiredness of whole day journey.The attractive feature of the temple is that even the lower caste people partake the Prasad offered to the gods with the highest caste people.I didn’t do any type of enjoyment on next 7 days because I was busy in my college project work.but after 7 days ,along with college friends,I visited saket to watch a  English movie name”fast and furious 6”.its been a nice movie for me with lots of actions and comedy yet.on that day I enjoyed a lot with my friends,after watching the movie we went to dominos and took some refreshment over there.After that we also visited the famous mall of saket “select city walk”.After that day ,I totally got busy in the preparation of my elder brother marriage.I was waiting for the pleasant event for quite some time.Now the time has come to for the ultimate enjoyment to begin.the first day of the whole ceremony began with a ring ceremony.Apart from the ring ceremony there was Dj playing the latest songs which made my legs to groove on its tune.I had such a moment after quite some time.Fun was at its height.All of the guests were dancing and enjoying so much.It was quite an experience to see many people laughing and and enjoying at the same time.After the dancings and all I had my lunch with bride’s family.The expectations of the fun began to rise more as the day progressed.The marriage ceremony was going to be more fun.The day of the marriage arrived and it lived upon it’s expectations.The ultimate fun was when “BARAATI”(we) began our journey from the dharamsala to the bride’s  house.All danced like a maniac.Now fireworks started and it was quite a scenery to watch.Apart from  the fun and enjoyment outside the ceremony inside was quite peaceful and it ended in the similar manner.In this way my vacations ended in adventure full manner.Now the day had come to shoulder my responsibilities once again.College has begun..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment