Monday 22 July 2013

VINEET LATHER (A2305412271)--B.TECH(MAE)

 My Summer Vacation
I had a fantastic summer vacation! My family and I spent a lot of time at the beach. We also went on
a trip to mumbai. I ended my summer by traveling to goa for a party. It was nice to be able to spend
so much time with my family this summer. In the beginning of the summer, I went to the beach with
my brother at least once a week while we were in mumbai. We were so lucky because every time we
were at the beach I saw the dolphins splashing playfully in the surf. We would usually arrive around
 12:00, when the sand was as hot as coals in a barbecue. Sometimes we would stay until 7:00 in the
evening. At the end of the day Iloved to watch the flaming red ball creep slowly down into the
shimmering  sea. Going to the beach is my favorite thing to do in the summer. Towards the middle
 of my summer vacation, I flew to goa for the beach party. I had never been before, and I could not
believe how big and  fabulous  the beach party  was. It was like being in the center of a rainbow.
 Everywhere you looked, there was loads of colour. The weather was hot and humid. I was  soaked
 with sweat the entire time, but we were able to refresh ourselves in the beach-like pool. I stayed at
 a hotel called The Beach Club, and the pool there actually had sand at the bottom of it. It was fun to
travel all the way to goa. As my vacation was coming to an end, we made a trip to manali for my
friends  horse riding  tournament. It was the first one we had been to since May, and I was anxious
to see her team play. The weekend was filled with extreme horse riding  and the company of good
friends. Although I felt like a chicken roasting over an open flame in the extreme heat, I was grateful
that I was not the one having to run around the riding field. My friend pankaj  made it all the way to
the finals. After playing an extremely physical game  and achieving a yellow card, he came at second
place. It was surely an action-packed tournament! Even though my summer was loaded with activity,
it still seemed like a long break. After spending so much time at the beach, traveling to goa, and
attending a horse riding tournament, I felt like I needed a vacation. Though the vacations were quite
long, but I has only a little time to spend  With my family. I went with them only to Mumbai, rest I
was with my brother and  With my friends. It was really very refreshing to have suvh a holiday
package after the  Hectic schedule of amity. Coming to lectures every morning at 9:15 was really
boring.
Following the same schedule evry day didn’t worked. I required a break to chill down with friends
And family.  The same was provided by the summer vacations I had after the complation of my 1st
Year.  Before again coming into that schedule of my college, I had a great time to spend these
Vacations.
Inorder to conclude I would like to mention that holidays provide the real refreshment. Especially
talking about my generation, partying hard has become a trend nowadays and during the college
hours its not possible to make out time for having fun with friends , so holidays provide a good

medium to spend some time with your friends, or family or dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment