Sunday 21 July 2013

chhayank sharma A2305412285

My Vacations


CHHAYANK SHARMA
3MAE5-X
A2305412285
After the exams were over, I planned an amazing trip with my family from 17 may to 7 July .We decided to go pune as my brother was having his last year final exams in chemical engineering . After going to pune we were going to Mumbai and then after spending a week there we would be returning back to pune .But before going to pune I went to Hauz Khas Village for celebrating my friend’s birthday.  There first we went to Hauz Khas Fort , after spending some amazing time while getting clicked our pics and exploring the fort by our self and then siting and playing some guitar and singing in open .We created some great songs and played music with some foreigners too .After enjoying inside the fort we went to a restaurant for celebrations . There too we enjoyed and get ourselves clicked in some memorable pics for remembering the beautiful place and the fun we had. After then I went to pune via Duranto Train from nizamudin station .it took 22 hrs. to reach pune to my brother. After reaching there, we went to home and then we freshen up and took some rest to remove our tiredness. After spending some time at home we together went to famous Marathi restaurant for the lunch .There we had ‘Thal Peet” famous Marathi dish. The very first day we rested and for three days we didn’t went anywhere as my brother was going to have his final exams, so instead my mother decided to stay at home and let him concentrate on his own and meanwhile I used to go to market and in the evening I used to stroll the streets and explore the new place by myself. In the morning I use to wake around 11 or 10 and then would go for a walk as the society was quite in a good location. As the whole day was spent like this, just roaming here and there. But at night I used to practice my guitar lessons and used to write few songs and some poems. After one week we decided to go to Mumbai to my Maussi’s house. We went through bus via Mumbai-Pune express highway. After reaching there we went on a city tour in a bus named ‘Mumbai Darshan’. First we went to famous temple of Lord Ganesh-Sri Siddhi Vinayak and then after spending an hour there we went to Bandra and we saw Famous celebrities’ houses and then we went to juhu beach. It was almost night when we reach the beach, there we sat together and had famous chats and played games beside the beach and we also get our self-clicked.  The next day I went for swimming with my cousin and then we went for playing squash and then reaching home we played on ps3 for the whole day. The next day we together went for watching fast and the Furious Six at the theatre and next day to that we again went for watching ye jawani dewani. After 4 day stay I went to my Bhabhi’s house and after reaching there at night I rested and the very next day we all together planned to go to Nasik via car and as we proceeded the weather started to be pleasant as it started raining heavily. After reaching the place we went to Shiva temple and had a long duration puja and then we returned tired and exhausted in the evening and rested the whole day. As the weather changed so the next day I went to a lake with my cousin and we clicked some pics and we sat there for some time as it was calm and soothing there we also chatted for some time then we went on a long ride in rain which was for me the amazing experience. After 2 days we again went back to pune as my brother’s exams were over and by the time my dad also came there. As it was my brother’s last year in pune so at that night we arranged a small party with his friends and their family. We had dinner and then a small toast to their awesome life in pune and then as Bollywood style all were emotional as they all were going to apart from each other but after that we went back and after few days we returned Delhi with all my brother’s stuff. After reaching back I felt awesome as the trip for me was quite boring because what all I thought didn’t happen that way. But after returning I arranged a party with my friends for clearing 1st year of college with good pointer. We all went to a nice place and shared our whole year experiences and enjoyed and den raised a toast to our achievement. Then before the college started all the days were spent in my guitar practice and playing and practicing with my football club. But on whole my vacations was just okay okay from the past ones, but still I enjoyed and hope in future too.


No comments:

Post a Comment